Thank you for your interest in employement at Glacier Valley Transit. We are looking for individuals to provide safe, reliable public transportation as well as exceptional customer service to Girdwood’s residents and visitors.
GVT leases employees from Alyeska Resort through a management agreement. Our staff enjoys the same benefits as Alyeska’s employees including:
- Vision, Dental, and Medical Insurance for regular full-time employees
- Paid holiday and paid time off (Vacation and Personal)
- Free Season Pass for employees and qualified dependents
- Roth 401(k) and 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Discounts for rooms at The Hotel Alyeska and affiliate hotels
- Discounts in resort restaurants, shops, and Nordic Spa
Current Job Opportunities – Updated October 19, 2023
Shuttle Bus Driver- Part Time, Full Time, Seasonal & Year Round as well as relief positions available Responsible for the safe and efficient operation of a public transit bus for Glacier Valley Transit while providing excellent customer service. Click here to view a complete job description. Send an email with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply or request more information.
All employees of Glacier Valley Transit are subject to FTA pre-employment and random drug and alcohol testing, including testing for THC. All employees must submit to and pass a DOT physical at employer’s expense.
For more information, contact the us at email@example.com